10 Best Vacuum Cleaners In India (2020) - Review & Buyer's Guide
When you are looking for best vacuum cleaner in India, it is important that you purchase a quality product that gets the job done well. While there are many different vacuum cleaners out there, you need to be making wise shopping decisions.
Today we are going to look at some of the best vacuum cleaners in India. We will see all the facts about these products and the general consensus amongst customers. This should allow you to make an informed decision about what to purchase.
Review Of 10 Best Vacuum Cleaner In India
Keep in mind that the products on this vacuum cleaner review are featured in no particular order but have all earned their place. After the top 10 vacuum cleaner review, you can then find a buyer’s guide which should further aid your decision.
1. Karcher WD3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
- It works for both wet and dry surfaces, which is something special that some vacuum cleaners for home do not offer, even today.
- There are two inserts for the floor head. One is a brush which is used for general vacuuming and the other is a rubber insert which is ideal for cleaning wet areas.
- It has a blower option which is great for removing dust and grime from hard to reach places for a proper thorough clean.
With many features that make it stand out from the crowd, the Karcher vacuum is a vacuum cleaner that is well worth considering purchasing. It was manufactured in Germany and its 1000-watt power makes it a super powerful product that cleans to a really high standard.
It is a bag vacuum cleaner and has a 17-liter capacity., This basically means that the vacuum cleaner can hold a lot of dirt and it is more than capable of cleaning your house from top to bottom without the need for emptying along the way.
2. American Micronic AMI-VCD21 Vacuum Cleaner
- Dry and wet vacuuming on a number of different surface areas is guaranteed to be done with ease thanks to the American Micronic.
- Has a massive 21 liters of storage which is larger than the majority of vacuum cleaners in India.
- It has 1600-watt power which makes for really strong suction and cleaning in general.
- It is equipped with a HEPA filter which helps in cleaning out harmful particles.
This big and sturdy vacuum cleaner for home is very popular in India and we know that you will love it too. The American Micronic is often used in businesses and big homes that need to be cleaned quickly due to how much it can hold and how powerful the motor is.
The design of the product is simply amazing and it has many appealing features that make it stand out from the crowd.
3. Black + Decker VM1480 Multi Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
- Boasting a 1480-watt motor, this product picks up everything you need it to, including small dust particles.
- The vacuum comes complete with Multi Cyclonic technology, which works to separate dust from the air, making it an environmentally friendly product and safer for you.
- There are several high-quality attachments including a multi clean nozzle, round brush and upholstery brush, which are ideal for different surface areas and cleaning tight spots.
The Black + Decker brand has made its way onto this vacuum cleaner review and we are sure you are going to love this product. The latest technology is used to provide a perfect clean in your home. This vacuum cleaner looks good and works even better. The compact design is ideal for those looking for a vacuum that does not take up much space.
4. Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
- It has a built in Dyson DLS (dynamic load sensor), which means that the motor speed on the vacuum motor and overall suction is automatically adjusted depending on what type of floor you are currently using it on.
- The cyclone technology on the Dyson V11 gets rid of particles that are so tiny, they are invisible to the naked eye. This includes bacteria and pollen.
- The device has a charging station which is super convenient and pretty unheard of with vacuum cleaners.
It is a surprise we have got this far on the list without coming across a Dyson, well here it is. This is the state of an art device that you should be considering investing in if you have a little more to spend. With no wires, this is a vacuum that is a dream to use and it remains so popular because of its other range of features too. The brand just keeps getting better.
5. Osmon OS 800BL Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- It is a compact and light-weight product, which is a quality that most people look for in a best vacuum cleaner India.
- Can be used with the stick as you would with a normal vacuum and it also transforms into a handheld vacuum at the press of a button.
- It is a bagless vacuum cleaner, which many customers prefer due to the convenience.
This is a super popular bagless vacuum cleaner which is hassle-free to use and also provides you with a thorough clean every single time. It is not just great for your home but this vacuum cleaner is perfect for your car also.
These features and the other pros of this Osmon vacuum cleaner, which you can find detailed below, make it a great choice of best vacuum cleaner India.
6. Amazon Basics VCB35B15C Vacuum Cleaner
- It has an included HEPA filter which is ideal for eliminating dust, allergens, and pollution's that you cannot even see.
- There are several cleaning head attachments that come with this vacuum cleaner. This includes a carpet brush, turbo brush (ideal for underneath sofas and other hard to reach places) and a multi-purpose dusting brush.
- A fairly strong motor and an automatic rewindable cord feature which is super convenient.
AmazonBasics have been bringing out some amazing products lately and they are definitely not a brand to ignore. This cool vacuum cleaner comes with a HEPA filter which is ideal for cleaning your home, specially for those massive cleaning jobs. Let's take a look at some more of the pros that help it earn a place on this list of best vacuum cleaner India.
7. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX Vacuum Cleaner
- The Eureka Forbes quick clean comes with 4 extra dust bags and there is also an indicator when the bag is full and needs changing, which is very handy.
- This device has three easy swivel wheels which makes it both easy to maneuver and transport.
- The suction power is adjustable which makes it perfect for a number of different surfaces.
- 1200-watt power makes for really powerful suction and will get areas clean easily.
This vacuum cleaner comes from the trusted Eureka brand and this one is definitely a product that you shouldn't take for granted. This is a super lightweight device that has powerful suction and generally works really well. Please keep in mind that despite how effective this product is, it can only be used on dry surfaces.
8. Prestige Clean Home Vacuum Cleaner
- Bagless but has a 10-litres dust case that makes it really easy to clean large areas without the hassle of emptying the bin repeatedly.
- It has an advanced HEPA filtration system which is ideal for reducing bacteria, pollen and more. This is ideal for those with allergies or a house with young children.
- There is an extra safety feature where the device will turn itself off if it is getting overflow during water suction.
- The vacuum cleaner can clean both dry and wet surfaces efficiently.
This is a bagless vacuum cleaner that is perfect for cleaning floors and carpets mostly. It is fairly light-weight and easy to put away after you are done cleaning.
It is known to have a powerful suction and based on feedback from customers regarding vacuum cleaners for home, it is a solid choice. Let's take a look at the general pros and cons of the device.
9. Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner
- There is a strong 1200-watt motor on the product which helps gives a thorough clean.
- The wheels on this vacuum rotate a full 360 degrees, ideal for easy maneuvering.
- It weighs just 2.8 kgs and is easy to take from room to room.
- It comes with a 2-liter cloth bag which is easy to fit into the device.
This compact vacuum cleaner has a strong motor and is easy to take from room to room. It has been tried and tested by many happy customers which has secured it a place on the best vacuum cleaners for home in India.
This is a bag vacuum and is ideal for buyers looking for something simple but effective and not too expensive either.
10. Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
- It has advanced force technology and with a 2000-watt motor, an amazing clean is guaranteed every single time.
- The canister is bagless and you will also get a notification when it is full with a LED light.
- Compact size for easy storage and easy taking from room to room.
Last but not least on our vacuum cleaner reviews is this high-quality device. Originally known for their water purification devices, KENT has also gone into designing and creating some amazing vacuum cleaners, with this product being one of the best vacuum cleaner India.
This is a super-convenient product which has a number of qualities that makes it worth considering for your new purchase.
Guide For Buying The Best Vacuum Cleaner
While a vacuum cleaner might seem like a pretty straightforward product, there are some things you need to be thinking about before you make your purchase.
When you ask yourself certain questions, you will be in a much better position to choose the right vacuum cleaner for your home needs. Following these steps can definitely help you make that important decision of buying the best vacuum cleaner in India.
1. How Big Is Your Home?
Take a moment to look around your home, considering both the size and the general layout. Also, look at the surfaces, how many sets of stairs you have and so on. All vacuum cleaners are of different types, so when you are shopping for one, consider what features would be best for the type of environment that you live in.
2. How Often Do You Vacuum?
Think about how often will you use vacuum cleaner. You might think this is irrelevant to choosing a vacuum cleaner but it's actually very important. If you are the type of person who has a quick clean every single day or so, you might be better off with a light-weight vacuum cleaner that is easy to transport from room to room.
If you prefer one big clean every week, you might rather go for a vacuum cleaner that is known to be very effective in getting every bit of dirt up - with the weight probably not being that much of an issue for you.
3. Do You Have Allergies?
There are many vacuum cleaners out there nowadays that are perfect for those with allergies and these are the ones that have a built-in HEPA filter.
This includes some of the ones that have been mentioned in these in-depth vacuum cleaner reviews. These particular vacuums will trap almost 100% of dust and allergens which is really important if you struggle with this kind of thing.
4. Do You Have Pets?
Some vacuum cleaners are designed really well in a way that is perfect for picking up dog and cat hair. Those with a high motor, strong suction is probably the best choice. You can look more closely at customer reviews if you are trying to find high-quality vacuum cleaners in India.
5. What Is Your Budget?
Some of the vacuum cleaners on the list are very affordable while some are much higher priced. I'm sure many of us would love a top of the range model but you need to consider your budget and what YOU can afford.
Some of the cheaper vacuum cleaners are just as good as the more expensive ones, it's all down to personal preference.
Bagless Vs Bag Vacuum Cleaners
You should know by now that you can get vacuum cleaners with bags and vacuum cleaners without bags, let's take a look at the pros and cons of each of these options.
Bag Vacuum Cleaners
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Corded Vs Cordless - Which Is Better?
As cordless vacuum cleaners are newer, many people think they are better but there are good and bad points to both of these.
Corded vacuum cleaners last longer and they are generally more powerful. They do need more maintenance however and they are just more of a hassle to use because of constantly pulling around the cord with you and plugging it in different rooms so you have enough length to clean your entire home.
Cordless vacuums generally look sleeker and are easier to use because you do not have to take a cord with you everywhere. They are lighter in weight but they do need charging quite often and it can be annoying if they cut out when you are in the middle of a clean.
Now that you have read the vacuum cleaner review for all these products available in India and have read the information in the buyer’s guide, you should have a much better idea of what to purchase for your home.
You need to ask yourself, "what do I really want in a vacuum cleaner", once you can answer that question and have read this guide, you should know what your perfect vacuum cleaner is and you can make that important purchase confidently for the best vacuum cleaner in India.
What is your favourite out of these vacuum cleaners and what qualities are important to you when shopping for such an item? Maybe you have tried and tested some of these brands for yourself. Please comment below and let us know!
Related Posts :